- President: email@example.com
- Vice President: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: email@example.com
- Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Captain: email@example.com
- Membership: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programs: email@example.com
- Lieutenant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head Coach: email@example.com
From NYC by Bus: Take the NJ Transit #190 bus to Rutherford, approximately 30 minutes. Ask the driver for the stop at the corner of Union and Jackson avenues, just opposite the 7-11 Store. Proceed south on Jackson Avenue. Jackson turns into Riverside Avenue. Nereid is approximately one-half mile on the right. The schedule is on the NJ Transit website.
Alternatively, trains run from Penn Station to the Rutherford train station, approximately 1.2 miles from the club.
From NYC: Take the Lincoln Tunnel out of the city to Route 3 West. About two miles past Giants Stadium, take the Ridge Road/Park Avenue exit. Follow the exit straight through two lights. When the road comes to a T at Riverside Avenue, go right. The boathouse is on your left after about 1/2 mile.
From NJ Turnpike: Exit 16W to Route 3 West. Follow directions above.
From Garden State Parkway: Exit 153A to Route 3 East for about five miles. Follow signs to 507 / Riverside Ave / Park Ave (1/2 mile past 21 N/S). Stay left in exit ramp and turn left at the 1st light, Park Ave. Cross Route 3 and go left again at next light following signs to Riverside Ave. Stay in right lane. At T turn right on Riverside Avenue. The boathouse is on your left after about 1/2 mile.